- programme management
- participatory skills
- planning and administration.
Lisa has extensive experience in NGO management and in the planning and management of aid programmes:
- team member, Youth Challenge mobile dentistry project, Solomon Islands (1993)
- team member, Youth Challenge, Red Cross school for handicapped children, Solomon Islands
- operations coordinator, Youth Challenge Australia: prepared volunteers for overseas posting
- Programme coordinator, APACE (Appropriate Technology for Community and Environment): management of the village micro-hydro electrification programme in the Solomon Islands – planning and monitoring in Sydney and the Solomons, budgeting, liaison with donor organisations (AusAID) and NGO membership
- Pacific coordinator, Fred Hollows Foundation: planning, monitoring of Pacific region visual health programme
- Programme director, International Centre for Eyecare Education: management of Pacific region programme (2003 – )
- arts education, Sydney community college.
International Social Development: masters degree, University of New South Wales.
- English (native)
- Solomons Pijin.