- Bookkeeping and accounts
- Project financial reporting
- Computer systems development and implementation
- Web Programming (PHP, MySQL and HTML)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, VBA)
Accounts and Administrative Officer, APACE (Appropriate Technology for Community and Environment Inc), Sydney.(1994 – 2002)
- Accounts and bookkeeping (also APACE VFEG 2003-present)
- Organisational and office administration
- Financial reporting to and liaison with donors
- Accounts, bookkeeping and administration (2005-present)
Development related computing
- Monitoring and Evaluation and PMN (Planting Materials Network) Membership applications for Kastom Gaden Association. These are web applications programmed in PHP/MySQL.
- Name Matching and Demography applications for Lihir Gold Community Relations. Programmed in Microsoft Access using VBA.
- Demography, Reporting and Statistics applications for PNG Institute of Medical Research, Tari and Goroka. Programmed in Foxpro.
- Test Analyst/Developer – Data Warehouse (Housing NSW 2010-2011)
- Test Prime/Test Analyst – Transformation, BigPond Vault and Unified Messaging applications (Telstra BigPond 2007-2008)
- Technical project leader/Analyst/Programmer – Systems development, maintenance and support (IBM Australia, Macquarie Bank)
- Information Centre (End user computing and helpdesk – IBM Australia)
- Member Executive Committee – Community Aid Abroad (now Oxfam) NSW (1990-1991)
- Member Community Aid Abroad Northside Group (1976-2000) – fund raising and community education
- Alternative Technology Association (Sydney branch) – conducted community seminars on sustainability and appropriate technology
- B Sc (Computer Science) – University of Sydney
- M Cognitive Science – University of NSW
- English (native speaker)