- * environmental management
- * capacity building
- * training.
1. Hassel Associates, Canberra.
Role: Regional Development Coordinator, East Asia Section – project management, project proposal preparation.
2. Australian National University.
Role: Worked with academics specialising in agriculture in PNG.
Changing Poverty Alleviation Project, China.
Role: Environmental work in impact assessment, development of management plans, training of counterparts.
Capacity builder and trainer, Kastom Gaden Association.
Role: Voluntary placement training local staff in organisational capacity development; assisting at Planting Material Network seed production centre.
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Management, ANU
- enrolled in masters programme in International and Community Development
- secondary education in Australia at agricultural high school.
- English (native)
Solomon Islands Pijin.